Welcome to the Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation
The Joshua L Anderson Memorial Foundation was founded September 1, 1992. Its purpose is to help provide scholarships to Northern Nevada high school baseball and softball players who desire a college education.
Latest News – 2022
Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation awards $55,500 in College Scholarships to 15 Northern Nevada high school athletes.
2022 Scholarship Recipients… $3,500 each
- Madison Banas – Reno High School
- Kenady Converse – Reno High School
- Mason DaForno – Reno High School
- Ali Demosthenes – Galena High School
- Garren Graves – Carlin High School
- Keelyn Handelin – Galena High School
- Robert Harrison – Dayton High School
- Kambrya Jackson – McQueen High School
- Danyelle Leone – Reed High School
- Mason Oliphant – Reno High School
- Alissa Paterson – Dayton High School
- Hadlee Ratliff – Elko High School
- Aspen Wright – Smith Valley High School
Larry Menante Memorial Scholarship Recipient – $5,000
Joseph Tierney – Damonte High School
Dan Rechenmacher Memorial Scholarship Recipient – $5,000
Mikah Corbett – Reno High School
“Thank you” to the hundreds of people who continue to support Josh’s Memorial Foundation. With the continued support, the Foundation has awarded $1,095,500 in scholarships to 353 Northern Nevada high school students over the last 30 years. Scholarships have been awarded to students from thirty-three (33) different high schools.
2023 Scholarship applications are due by April 7, 2023.
Click here for complete scholarship details.
The Foundation will continue to award the DAN RECHENMACHER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP ($5,000) that will go to the student who has overcome great odds to enter college and the LARRY MENANTE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP ($5,000) that puts emphasis on “financial need”.