Welcome to the Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation
The Joshua L Anderson Memorial Foundation was founded September 1, 1992. Its purpose is to help provide scholarships to Northern Nevada high school baseball and softball players who desire a college education.
Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation awards $40,000 in College Scholarships to 15 Northern Nevada high school athletes.
2017 Scholarship Recipients…
- Alison Copsy – Whittell High School
- Sandra Gomez – Smith Valley High School
- Alexandra Farrell – Bishop Manogue High School
- Jordan Gross – Wooster High School
- Gabrielle Kahl – Reed High School
- Kai Mangiaracina – Whittell High School
- Logan Murphy – Pershing County High School
- Thomas Porter – Bishop Manogue High School
- Cory Rogaczewski – Smith Valley High School
- Veronika Scavacini – Reno High School
- Dawnequa Stitzel – Carlin Combined Schools
- Jack Swisher – Churchill County High School
- Austin Wickham – Galena High School
Larry Menante Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Nicolas Clayton – Reno High School
Dan Rechenmacher Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Jordan Santos – Spanish Springs High School
Scholarships Awarded… $842,500….Thanks to you!
“Thank you” to the hundreds of people who continue to support Josh’s Memorial Foundation. With the continued support, the Foundation has awarded $842,500 in scholarships to 285 Northern Nevada high school students over the last 25 years. Scholarships have been awarded to students from thirty-three (33) different high schools.
2018 Scholarship applications are due by April 5, 2018.
Click here for complete scholarship details.
The Foundation will continue to award the DAN RECHENMACHER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP that will go to the student who has overcome great odds to enter college and the LARRY MENANTE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP that puts emphasis on “financial need”.