Welcome to the Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation
The Joshua L Anderson Memorial Foundation was founded September 1, 1992. Its purpose is to help provide scholarships to Northern Nevada high school baseball and softball players who desire a college education.
Latest News – 2019
Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation awards $45,000 in College Scholarships to 12 Northern Nevada high school athletes.
2019 Scholarship Recipients… $3,500 each
- Brian Baker – Galena High School
- Johnathan Barry – Reno High School
- Sruti Bhakta – Battle Mountain High School
- Lorena Castaneda – Elko High School
- Rhys Finnigan – Damonte High School
- Jake Madson – Dayton High School
- Shelby Marquardt – Reed High School
- Sloane Niccoli – Douglas High School
- Andrew Rangel – Douglas High School
- JonMikel Ugalde – Manogue High School
Larry Menante Memorial Scholarship Recipient – $5,000
Joshua Menante – Manogue High School
Dan Rechenmacher Memorial Scholarship Recipient – $5,000
Kade Quintana – Battle Mountain High School
“Thank you” to the hundreds of people who continue to support Josh’s Memorial Foundation. With the continued support, the Foundation has awarded $932,500 in scholarships to 309 Northern Nevada high school students over the last 27 years. Scholarships have been awarded to students from thirty-three (33) different high schools.
2020 Scholarship applications are due by April 10, 2020.
Click here for complete scholarship details.
The Foundation will continue to award the DAN RECHENMACHER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP ($5,000) that will go to the student who has overcome great odds to enter college and the LARRY MENANTE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP ($5,000) that puts emphasis on “financial need”.