Welcome to the Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation
The Joshua L Anderson Memorial Foundation was founded September 1, 1992. Its purpose is to help provide scholarships to Northern Nevada high school baseball and softball players who desire a college education.
Joshua L. Anderson Memorial Foundation awards $32,500 in College Scholarships to 12 Northern Nevada high school athletes.
2016 Scholarship Recipients…
- Alicia Baza – Churchill High School
- Terek Been – Carson High School
- Raeme Giovacchini – Smith Valley High School
- Brandon Kernan – Reed High School
- Kali Kester – Battle Mountain High School
- Kelly O’Keefe – Smith Valley High School
- Miranda Powell – Spring Creek High School
- Daniel Sciarani – Yerington High School
- Hailey Swan – Wells High School
- Benton Wickersham – Elko High School
Larry Menante Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Jordan Carlson – Yerington High School
Dan Rechenmacher Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Christie Betker – Reno High School
Scholarships Awarded… $802,500….Thanks to you!
“Thank you” to the hundreds of people who continue to support Josh’s Memorial Foundation. With the continued support, the Foundation has awarded $802,500 in scholarships to 270 Northern Nevada high school students over the last 24 years. Scholarships have been awarded to students from thirty-three (33) different high schools.
2017 Scholarship applications are due by April 7, 2017.
Click here for complete scholarship details.
The Foundation will continue to award the DAN RECHENMACHER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP that will go to the student who has overcome great odds to enter college and the LARRY MENANTE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP that puts emphasis on “financial need”.